July 25, 2017

All new... baby rattles and miniature hand-painted canvases!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the summer so far (or winter for those on other side of the hemisphere!) 
I have a two newcomers to my Etsy shop this year that I would like to share with you!

I now carry baby rattles and in a few months I'll also have baby bibs listed!


These little cactus rattles are flying off the shelves, so get your rattle before they are all gone!!!

The second new item I now have listed is hand-painted miniature canvases! 
Here are a few of the canvases I recently listed...

The Axolotl or Mexican Salamander:


Totoro, inspired by the anime film "My neighbor Totoro":




And last but not least... little great white shark:

If there is a specific miniature canvas you would like to see... please leave a comment below or send me a convo on Etsy

Wishing everyone a wonderful warm summer!
P & J

No comments:

Post a Comment