January 26, 2017

Snails!

Hi Everyone!

This year we have had one of the nicest winters in Maryland.  It's almost hard to believe we are enjoying 55℉ at the beginning of February!  

Ponki, my dog, has been thoroughly enjoying the weather and all the play time she's been able to squeeze out of me.  (Not that I'm a sucker for her cute "play?!?!" face at all.)


With the beautiful weather I thought I would bring back one of my old favorites... the snail!   Previously they were made to order (and they still are), but I've made several in the most popular colors that will be ready to ship... no more waiting!



These little snails are now also available in many more color combinations!
Check them out below!  What is your favorite color?!?!


  Don't see a color combination you like?  Let me know and I'll make it custom!

That's all for now!
P&J


No comments:

Post a Comment