December 14, 2016

Fiona the snuggle fox!


Meet Fiona the red fox!

Fiona is a new item and design in my shop.  
I wanted to make a few bigger toys that would be perfect 
for snuggling during the cold winter months!

Fiona is the first larger toy in my new upcoming 2017 collection.


I have a limited quantity of the pink plaid fabric she's wearing as a scarf, 
so Fiona is a limited edition plush toy.

Fiona is large and measures 15 inches tall and around 10 inches wide.
Fiona the fox was generously stuffed to make her ideal for
hugging and snuggling, no matter what age you are!


I'll be working on a few friends for Fiona over Christmas.
Which woodland creature would you like to see as one of Fiona's friends?
Tell us in the comments!

Wishing everyone a warm and wonderful
Holiday Season!

P&J

No comments:

Post a Comment