October 3, 2016

Purple bats and Sliced Pineapple

Hi Everyone and Happy October!

It's no secret that Autumn is by far my favorite time of the year.  I love the smell of pumpkin spice, the beautiful reds, yellows and browns, and not to mention a nice cup of apple cider... yum!

I'm not really a fan of Halloween, but every year I do create a few 
Halloween inspired items and this year will be no different!

New in my Etsy shop, ready for a new home is a revised version of my 
purple bat from last year's Halloween collection.

Here is 2015's purple bat...


And the revised purple bat for this year...
a tad more plumpy than last year's version!



I've also been working on a few other ideas.
Here is a little drawing I did for a sliced pineapple which ended up becoming a plush toy.


He gives me a little bit of a Frankenstein feel.


I'm looking for more ideas... nothing too gory!
Let's hear your thoughts!  What would you like to see as a plush toy?
Leave  your suggestions in the comments below!

If your idea is made into a stuffed toy, you'll receive a 
50% OFF coupon to use at Ponki And Jeani!

Au Revoir!
P&J

No comments:

Post a Comment