April 6, 2016

Purple Hair and Foxy Ears

Happy April Everyone!

This month I have a bunch of new designs coming to my Etsy Shop!  I'm bringing in a variety of little purple spacemen, each with their own personality and facial expression.  Here is a little sneak peak of the first two I made this week.  

Meet Jerry and Joey!
These two silly purple boys had a lot of fun pulling pranks on April Fools' Day.


Both Jerry and Joey have styleable purple hair... 
 Joey decided he's a fan of Justin Bieber's new haircut and of course Jerry found it hilarious.


All my new blue boys will come stuffed with a layer of poly-pellets on the bottom.
This gives them bottom weight that makes them stand up without having to prop them up.



Another little newbie to my shop are these little handmade fox stuffies.


These fox plushies will only be available for a limited time as they were made from leftover 
custom order fabric.  I'm doing a bit of spring cleaning in my craft room and the hustle
made these little foxes crawl out of the cracks!


That's it from me...
Wishing everyone a fabulous spring time!
P&J