March 14, 2016

Spaceman, Dogs and Slug!

One thing I love about the crafting business is taking custom orders and the challenges 
that come with it.  As always, I love sharing my new creations and this week is no exception!

I'm not sure if this little guy is an alien or a spaceman.  Maybe a little bit of both?!?  
He was one of two custom orders I did for a company that makes voice boxes for interactive toys.
Check out my Flickr page for more pictures of custom toys I've done over the years.


I've also been working on some new dog stuffed animals.  
They are much more complicated than the blob dogs I've made in the past and come 
with hand painted eyes and vinyl noses.
I currently have a Weimaraner and a German Shepherd!
Meet Smokey and Max


More dog breeds will be added over time so please stay tuned.
If you are looking for a specific dog breed let me know in the comments which breed 
you would love to see next!

And last but not least, brand new for this week I have a couple of limited addition 
slugs available.  Since these where made from fabric scraps and I only have four of them available.
Once sold out they will no longer be available in soft fluffy microfiber, so pick up yours now!


Peace and Love!
P & J

No comments:

Post a Comment