July 27, 2015

Snails, Dogs and Dinos!

Hi Everyone!!

I haven't written a blog post in a while, I've been so busy sending out orders and creating 
new items that I haven't really had time to update everyone on what's new! 

I'm working on several new exciting projects that I will share more about over the
 upcoming weeks, so stay tuned!  But for this week I'd like to share some new items 
I have available in my Etsy shop.

New this week I have garden snails!  These cuties are now available and 
are made to order in the shell color of your choice!
Check them out HERE.



Last week my newbies for the week where these two puppies.
They are limited edition, which means they are the only two of their kind and 
will not be reproduced in the future.
See all limited edition items on my shop HERE.


And last but definitely not least is "Dino-zilla!"
This monster has hand painted eyes and is ready to take a big bite out of your heart!
Check out Dino-Zilla HERE.



Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
From P & J!

No comments:

Post a Comment