March 9, 2015

Remember Monsters Inc

This week my inspiration comes from Monsters Inc.
Definitely one of my all-time favorite children's movies starring big, fluffy loveable
Sully and his funny sidekick, Mike Wazowski!


Starting with some aquamarine fleece and a matching wad of fluffy fur 
I came up with this little guy...  

This blue monster is one of my original designs and he comes with a pair 
of green hand painted plastic safety eyes, which makes him 100% child safe.



He has soft pink cheeks and his eyebrows, mouth and teeth were hand stitched
with embroidery thread giving him a soft expression.



Mr. Monster measures 8 inches high and 8 inches wide (not including his horns) and makes
a great snuggle buddy, soft toy or children's room decor piece!


Mr. Monster will be available in my Etsy shop tonight at 8pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment