February 21, 2015

Twinkie the tropical bird!

This little birdie just hatched... meet Twinkie the tropical bird!


Handmade from soft neon pink fleece, Twinkie measures 6 inches tall and 5 inches wide.
She has a bright yellow beak and a tuft of feathers on her head.
Her light pink cheeks compliment her sparkly eyes and she's ready to be your new 
best friend!


Twinkie has plastic safety eyes that make her child safe, but she's recommended for 
older children and rough play is not advised.  She was stuffed with 100% hypo-allergenic
fiber fill which makes her an excellent snuggle buddy or room decor piece.
Twinkie is now available in my shop.


2 comments:

  1. Hey therе! Ɗо yoս usе Twitter? Ӏ'd like to follow you if tҺat
    wօuld be okaү. I'm definitely enjoying yօur blog and looҡ forward tߋ new updates.



    My site :: fdgdg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank for the comment and following my blog! My twitter account is not currently active. I do however have a Facebook account which is updated on a regular basis if you are interested :)
      The link is: www.facebook.com/ponkiandjeani

      Delete